Twitter is designed for businesses to share snippets of information and drive traffic to their website so that potential customers can find out more about them. It’s also easy to get involved in a conversation and use to get feedback from customers.
If you have not used Twitter or are using Twitter but not getting the results you expected, we can help you. Our one-to-one training courses are designed to help you make the most of this platform.
Our training courses are held in our offices in Nottingham, and the training will focus on your business. You will learn the following:
- How to set up a Twitter profile for your business
- About online tools that will help you save time
- Types of posts to share that will build engagement
- How to take a targeted approach to build followers
- Twitter etiquette including effective use of Hashtags
- How to analyse Twitter to monitor performance
Twitter is useful whether you are targeting consumers or other businesses. Anyone can tweet, but we will teach you the art of sharing posts that build your brand and generate leads.
For more information contact email@example.com or call 0115 880 0247